Media One – your creative hub.
We are a boutique creative agency focusing on video production – but our combined talents reach far beyond that. We are ‘all-rounders’ – skilled in all aspects of the media – so we can offer you a comprehensive yet personalised service that you won’t find elsewhere.
For example, if you need some educational material to go with your online module we can write and design a booklet, postcard or poster. We can refresh your web copy or design a logo. And organise photography or printing.
Our unique skill is our hand drawn illustrations and sketch animations which break through the marketing noise. And if you’re running short of promotional ideas, or need a compelling headline or tagline, Tristan is sure to come up with something to ‘knock your socks off!’
Prior to co-founding Media One, Tristan worked as Creative Director and Senior Writer at some of Australia’s leading advertising agencies, including McCann Erikson, The Hale Agency, Crocodile, Business to Business Communications and Advanced Technology Advertising.
He is an accomplished designer and illustrator, having started his career as a graphic artist and children’s book illustrator before moving on to become an art director and copywriter in advertising. He also did a stint as a satirical political cartoonist for a national newspaper, and has done many illustrations for magazines and online publications.
Tristan’s 'can-do' attitude, and ability to integrate words and images, means he can create powerful and imaginative concepts in record time – whether it’s an icon, branding, illustration or a complete marketing campaign.
In the field of video, Tristan brings his art director’s skills to videography, editing, visual special effects and of course, video sketch animation.
CV in brief
• Illustrator children’s books, including the Yowie series
• Political cartoonist, South Pacific Post Courier
• Writer/illustrator magazines (eg Qantas Connections)
• Art Director
• Creative Director, The Hale Agency,
• Creative Director, Business to Business Communications,
• Creative Director, Advanced Technology Advertising,
• Creative Director, Crocodile Communications.
• Senior writer, McCann Erikson
• Co-author of two non-fiction books
• Camera, audio and lighting operator
• Sketch animator
Kay Stammers is a multi-award winning producer/director and filmmaker with more than 20 years experience in mainstream television – working as a newsreader, presenter, reporter, producer and health & medical specialist.
A former television newsreader (Seven's 'Newsworld'), she was a pioneer of women’s television journalism – starting in Melbourne under Mike Willessee and then working alongside Jim Waley, Ian Ross, Robert Penfold and Peter Harvey as the first female reporter on Nine’s Sydney news team.
Kay has also worked as health & medical reporter for Ten, consumer reporter for Burke’s Backyard, Arts reporter for ABC-TV, Executive Producer of Language programs for SBS-TV and inaugural parenting presenter/producer for Foxtel's LifeStyle Channel.
A published author, she has written five non-fiction books, including "What They Never Tell You", on surviving the first six months of parenthood (Random House 1997, reprinted five times), a book on pregnancy and several children's picture books.
See also Health
CV in brief
• Trained teacher with Hons degree Monash (English)
• Lecturer in English, State College of Victoria (Frankston)
• News & current affairs reporter Ch9 (Melbourne)
• News & current affairs reporter 0/10 network (Melbourne)
• News & current affairs reporter Ch 9 (Sydney)
• Health & Medical reporter Ch 10 (Sydney)
• Newsreader Ch 7 (Sydney) – late night news, ‘Newsworld’
• Lifestyle reporter Burke’s Backyard (Ch 9)
• Arts reporter - 'State of the Arts,' 'Billboard', 'TVTV', ABC-TV
• Parenting reporter/producer, Foxtel’s The LifeStyle Channel
• Exec Producer and Presenter, Language programs, SBS-TV
• Author of five non-fiction books (Random House, HarperCollins USA, Lothian)